Thursday, August 25, 2011

Big Bad World One

In the roller coaster ride of highs and lows that is life post-college, the past few days would be filed under "low." If I had a filing cabinet that is. If I could afford one.

I'll let Mr. Coulton explain it to you in song.


for some reason you can only upload videos if you actually have them on file. Laaaameeee... But seriously, that song's cool.

In other news, I am going to tap into a high schooler and post one of those irritating, vague "is this about me" kind of posts that nobody but me really cares about:

I hate when people are mad at me. I hate disappointing people and making them unhappy. And I really hate when they're mad at me when I think they shouldn't be. Because that makes me mad at them. And then we're in this stupid cycle of stubbornness and waiting for apologies and whatever, and then I watch movies like What Dreams May Come, and cry the whole time, thinking about last words and how we never get a chance to make amends for things, and THEN I think that even if I apologized it would be snubbed anyway because, well, who knows.

In other other news, I am tired of disappointing people who are encouraging. Why don't people stop being nice and encouraging for once? If you say " I know you can do it," and then I can't, then I have negated and let down your confidence in me. So if people would just stop having so much confidence in me, I could only have myself to please or let down. I'm trying, I really am. But I often feel pressured to live up to other people's expectations of me, which match my own (which I can't seem to meet on my own). So yes. Please stop being supportive.

I am a terrible person for the above post. And so, so ridiculous. I'd hide it from prying eyes of the public, but this is my place to be raw, or whatever. Today's just not a good day. Perhaps tomorrow the roller coaster will have reached a peak. I'm working, and then getting a hair cut and going to North Carolina, so it really better!

1 comment:

  1. i have no confidence in you at all. i tried to post this the other day in reply to your last post. my motto is this. LIFE-if you're doing the best you can, you're doing it right.

    ReplyDelete