Sunday, August 14, 2011

Saturday Night with Ferris

Last night, Michael and I decided to stay in (which isn't really that out of the ordinary) with our cat friend, Ferris. Ferris started doing hilarious things (which isn't really that out of the ordinary, either), so we filmed him. I apologize in advance that they are all sideways. I don't know how to flip a video.

This first video is a bit blurry, because in my haste to capture the hilarity I forgot to focus the camera. Whoops.




This next video is much clearer, but doesn't get interesting for a few seconds. Then it gets quite interesting, as Ferris and Michael have what is unmistakably a conversation.


No, it's not what it looks like in this last installment of Saturday with Ferris. I know it looks like something you'd have to pay to see on Cat Cinnemax, but I assure you Ferris is just hopping backwards on a hat. he does this with his prey. Then he and Michael engage in a Father-Son game of catch, in which Ferris volleyballs his mouse into the litterbox. Gross.


So that's Ferris. I promise I will not use this blog to fulfill my Catlady obsessions. You have my word, real content in the next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment